Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Stop Heartburn Before It Stops You!!! 5nvklj

Stop Heartburn Before It Stops You!!! 9tpt39

Stop Heartburn Before It Stops You!!!

Nativelynn
Nativelynn

Female Zodiac : Libra Posts : 36
Times User Thanked: : 16

Stop Heartburn Before It Stops You!!! Empty Stop Heartburn Before It Stops You!!!

Post by Nativelynn Fri May 08, 2020 7:28 pm

Heartburn happens when acid or stomach contents backs up into the esophagus, which may cause burning as well.
I have been dealing with this problem for a while now ever since I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. My heartburn gets bad every time I eat or drink. When that happens I have to take 4 to 6 tums just to get a little relief.
Now I have found a new product that calms the acid or the upset stomach with a soothing Herbal relief. This product does not contain aspirin but uses 4 powerful ingredients to sooth the acid.

This product I started taking it a week ago and instead of taking 4 to 6 tums every time I have acid, i take one or two and it stops the acid from coming up when I burp. I can say that this works for me!!!

Stop Heartburn Before It Stops You!!! Acid11

Last edited by Nativelynn on Sat May 09, 2020 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Cloud
Cloud
Admin

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4547
Times User Thanked: : 508

Stop Heartburn Before It Stops You!!! Empty Re: Stop Heartburn Before It Stops You!!!

Post by Cloud Fri May 08, 2020 9:26 pm

That sounds good Lynn, I'm glad it's helping you. I didn't know you had Fibromyalgia too, i'm so sorry. I also have this condition and it's very painful. An a nightmare to say the least, with all the many different symptoms it causes in the body, from head to toe. Thank you for sharing.

cloud kind

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 554

Stop Heartburn Before It Stops You!!! Empty Re: Stop Heartburn Before It Stops You!!!

Post by Dragon Sat May 09, 2020 12:15 am

Great post Lynn, Thank-You, very informative.

Liking how ingredients have an anti-inflammatory effect, as inflammation can increase fibromyalgia pain, fatigue, and depression.

Stay well Lynn and Cloud.

Many Blessings

Post by Nativelynn Sat May 09, 2020 4:16 pm

Cloud wrote:That sounds good Lynn, I'm glad it's helping you. I didn't know you had Fibromyalgia too, i'm so sorry. I also have this condition and it's very painful. An a nightmare to say the least, with all the many different symptoms it causes in the body, from head to toe. Thank you for sharing.

cloud kind

Thank you cloud I do have this condition and it affects a lot of things in my body, but one thing i can say is that this pill help with heartburn and its natural.
Nativelynn
Nativelynn

Post by Nativelynn Sat May 09, 2020 4:17 pm

Dragon wrote:Great post Lynn, Thank-You, very informative.

Liking how ingredients have an anti-inflammatory effect, as inflammation can increase fibromyalgia pain, fatigue, and depression.

Stay well Lynn  and Cloud.

Many Blessings

Thank you Dragon. This has helped at least one thing that I have.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 06, 2021 8:44 am