Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

A little about Me 5nvklj

A little about Me 9tpt39

3 posters

A little about Me

Nativelynn
Nativelynn
Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Libra Posts : 36
Times User Thanked: : 16

A little about Me Empty A little about Me

Post by Nativelynn Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:32 am

This is a little about me.

When I was born I had some issues, they have lasted till this day. I have not had an easy life but I have always had a sensitive way about me.

Through the years I have had learning disabilities which has hindered my learning and comprehending things that are said to me or that I do.

I have always been sensitive to hearing and seeing different things, also some dreams are vivid as well. As I have gotten older I have had some episodes of either TIA'S or seizures, they are not sure as to what.

I do have a question, Could these issues limit my abilities to explain things I see or hear? Or could these disabilities hinder my understanding of how to interpret how I see or explain what I see or hear?

Just something I have been thinking about. I know I have abilities and I am learning more about them to know what they are. I know I can see things, hear things and feel things but maybe I can't get across what needs to be said in the right way.

Please be patient with me and help me to do the right things with my abilities. I want to learn but I learn in a slower and different way.

Thank for reading
Lynn
Dragon
Dragon
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 877

A little about Me Empty Re: A little about Me

Post by Dragon Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:41 pm

Nativelynn wrote:This is a little about me.

I do have a question, Could these issues limit my abilities to explain things I see or hear? Or could these disabilities hinder my understanding of how to interpret how I see or explain what I see or hear?

==========

Awareness counter-balanced, heightening throughout body's / soul's, sensory awareness.

A Most Beloved animal I had rescued, had severe front leg damages, She did not know she was disabled, bringing the most awesome loving, boundless energies, most wonderful Guardian ever.

Dr Stephen Hawkings, and Helen Keller instantly came to mind...

Helen Keller
Author, political activist, and lecturer

She was the first deaf-blind person to earn a Bachelor of Arts degree.
---
Dr. Stephen Hawkings
Theoretical physicist, cosmologist, and author author who roamed the cosmos from a wheelchair.

With the highest possible score of 162 and average IQ believed to be of 100, Stephen Hawking's recorded IQ is of 160 and has served as the benchmark of people in the top 1% of the IQ rankings.

Full  Member

Post by Nativelynn Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:33 am

interesting my IQ is 80
Cloud9
Cloud9
Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4707
Times User Thanked: : 676

Post by Cloud9 Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:49 am

Hugs NativeLynn

Quite honestly, there's nothing stopping anyone from being able to develop their abilities and to embrace their gifts, no matter what disabilities we may have ❤

The most important part is probably to learn at your own pace, as you mentioned. It's ok though because it takes time and I feel we develop at a pace that's good for us . You see some mediumship courses spread out over two days.. a lot of information crammed in at once, and I really don't feel like they are worth it. No matter your concentration/memory capacity you'd still come away missing some things, and the practice is the most important part of developing as a psychic. Practice in real life takes time, but the good thing about it is that you can incorporate it in to every day. No volunteers needed, no overload of information (that's sometimes conflicting).... there's a lot you can do to practice at home , by yourself or with your partner, online.

I love Dragon's post, it's true. Some of the most gifted have had severe disabilities.. and even a few of the best prophets were blind. Same as how a lot of the best artists were troubled and had poor mental health. It's no different, if anything, it can work in your favour.

You'll do great

Full  Member

Post by Nativelynn Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:07 pm

[quote="Cloud"]Hugs NativeLynn

Quite honestly, there's nothing stopping anyone from being able to develop their abilities and to embrace their gifts, no matter what disabilities we may have ❤

The most important part is probably to learn at your own pace, as you mentioned. It's ok though because it takes time and I feel we develop at a pace that's good for us . You see some mediumship courses spread out over two days.. a lot of information crammed in at once, and I really don't feel like they are worth it. No matter your concentration/memory capacity you'd still come away missing some things, and the practice is the most important part of developing as a psychic. Practice in real life takes time, but the good thing about it is that you can incorporate it in to every day. No volunteers needed, no overload of information (that's sometimes conflicting).... there's a lot you can do to practice at home , by yourself or with your partner, online.

I love Dragon's post, it's true. Some of the most gifted have had severe disabilities.. and even a few of the best prophets were blind. Same as how a lot of the best artists were troubled and had poor mental health. It's no different, if anything, it can work in your favour.

You'll do great
[/Thank you cloud. That's makes me feel better to know that I can do this at my own pace. I know there are people throughout history that have had issues learning and I know if I go at my pace I can learn, it may take me awhile but it will come. Thanks you to you and dragon who encourage me.]
Nativelynn
Nativelynn
Full  Member

Post by Nativelynn Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:09 pm

[quote="Dragon"]
Nativelynn wrote:This is a little about me.

==========

Awareness counter-balanced, heightening throughout body's / soul's, sensory awareness.

A Most Beloved animal I had rescued, had severe front leg damages, She did not know she was disabled, bringing the most awesome loving, boundless energies, most wonderful Guardian ever.

Dr Stephen Hawkings, and Helen Keller instantly came to mind...

Helen Keller
Author, political activist, and lecturer

She was the first deaf-blind person to earn a Bachelor of Arts degree.
---
Dr. Stephen Hawkings
Theoretical physicist, cosmologist, and author author who roamed the cosmos from a wheelchair.

With the highest possible score of 162 and average IQ believed to be of 100, Stephen Hawking's recorded IQ is of 160 and has served as the benchmark of people in the top 1% of the IQ rankings.

[/Thank you Dragon for your encouragement and willingness to help me. I know I can do this, it just may take me time to get it]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:52 am