Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Some little truths we forget at times in our lives. - Page 3 5nvklj

Some little truths we forget at times in our lives. - Page 3 9tpt39

4 posters

Some little truths we forget at times in our lives.

Dragon
Dragon
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 899

Some little truths we forget at times in our lives. - Page 3 Empty Re: Some little truths we forget at times in our lives.

Post by Dragon Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:50 am

Some little truths we forget at times in our lives. - Page 3 Wise-Words-To-Live-By-1

fire :drum: fire

Cloud9 and dream jo like this post

Dragon
Dragon
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Some little truths we forget at times in our lives. - Page 3 Empty Re: Some little truths we forget at times in our lives.

Post by Dragon Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:53 am

Some little truths we forget at times in our lives. - Page 3 2c2f3427a250e5001d9497300f466742

Cloud9 likes this post

Dragon
Dragon
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Post by Dragon Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:36 am

Some little truths we forget at times in our lives. - Page 3 5005856_full-native-american-daily-quotes-native-american-wisdom-words-quotes-inspirational-quotes

Cloud9 likes this post

Cloud9
Cloud9
Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4730
Times User Thanked: : 697

Post by Cloud9 Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:41 am

Some little truths we forget at times in our lives. - Page 3 71LKK7l-d1L._SL1000_

Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 322
Times User Thanked: : 134

Post by dream jo Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:33 pm

Real friends love you for who you are not the real you look like I love you for the person you are inside I was tired I wish I was that when I was younger

Cloud9 likes this post

dream jo
dream jo
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Post by dream jo Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:34 pm

Here is another one I got this one of The Simpsons
You're damned if you don't and you're damned if you do

Cloud9 likes this post

dream jo
dream jo
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Post by dream jo Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:34 pm

Another one
Listen to your inner self that voice is telling you for a reason listen to it it could save your life

Cloud9 likes this post

dream jo
dream jo
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Post by dream jo Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:14 pm

If spirit give you advice listen I wished I did when I was younger
My younger self has got a lot answer for listen to Stupid guide let the Spirit Guide the things for a reason listen to them then think but you know deep down
Do you want let your friends dictate and Will You Android you and set new you two unless friends dictate you and roll you and threaten you like I did listen to your inner self your inner voice and guide do not let us missed him stick I did I listened but could you tell me 30 years ago I listen more I will definitely gone for a knife Gon fart in life if I don't get everything certain people and return I'll end up in a little trouble and I've got yours right not sure the place place potatoes and swan

Cloud9 likes this post

dream jo
dream jo
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Post by dream jo Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:24 pm

If you told you listen
If spirit tell you in your ear listen don't put the one side like I did a long time ago I wished I'd listened
Believe in spirit because you're telling you for reason I know I have not that I'm old for older and you down do not their paper grandchildren and put you down like I did my brother did
Do not let paper think you're worthless because of because the oven the oven long ago I believed it a long time ago I love back now

Cloud9 likes this post

dream jo
dream jo
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Post by dream jo Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:25 pm

Can't do not let people tell you can't no you can't because how do you not know you're can't if you're not tried it
Because you know deep down you can do it you are stronger than you think but you're tired chords look at your tarot cards you are stronger than you think you're a better person you think you're down you are better than him frozen X better than them I was tired I just advice when I was younger

Cloud9 likes this post

Cloud9
Cloud9
Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4730
Times User Thanked: : 697

Post by Cloud9 Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:27 pm

dream jo wrote:If you told you listen
If spirit tell you in your ear listen don't put the one side like I did a long time ago I wished I'd listened
Believe in spirit because you're telling you for reason I know I have not that I'm old for older and you down do not their paper grandchildren and put you down like I did my brother did
Do not let paper think you're worthless because of because the oven the oven long ago I believed it a long time ago I love back now

Very wise words Jo xxxx

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:25 pm