Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

For anyone interested in doing readings in the forums 5nvklj

For anyone interested in doing readings in the forums 9tpt39

For anyone interested in doing readings in the forums

Cloud
Cloud
Admin

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4530
Times User Thanked: : 496

For anyone interested in doing readings in the forums Empty For anyone interested in doing readings in the forums

Post by Cloud Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:42 am

Hi all

For anyone who is interested in doing/giving or practising readings in the forum, pop into chat this coming weekend and Dragon, Mermaid and I will talk you through it peace

I know sometimes we can pick up on someone and can't hold back on sharing info. Just to be safe we would like to talk to you first for a short amount of time to run through how it all works , how we'll be able to tell those who are practising to those who are not, and so on. General ethics run through. :)

Come along any time Saturday/ Sunday and we'll be happy to consider it .. but you must have been a member for 2 weeks or more and/or have over 50 posts , this is just so we have had time to get to 'know' you, meet you, talk to you and learn more about you as a person,

For anyone interested in doing readings in the forums 3545142267 Enjoy the rest of your week

Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 44

For anyone interested in doing readings in the forums Empty Re: For anyone interested in doing readings in the forums

Post by Renaud Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:13 pm

Hi Cloud,
I wanna learn more and be more accurate on picking and get sharper and efficient in reading too....even to understand how it works ...I rely on many things ....when I read ...intutive, pattern theory , physical attribute, vibes .....may be I know a lot less if I can or can't ....but I rely a lot on it .

Sent from Topic'it App
Renaud
Renaud
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 44

For anyone interested in doing readings in the forums Empty Re: For anyone interested in doing readings in the forums

Post by Renaud Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:13 pm

Please help me through it ....as a mentor if possible

Sent from Topic'it App
Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:51 pm

Hello. I would be interested in giving readings on the forums. But missed the chat by a long shot. Any chance of still being able to offer on here? Let me know.
Dragon
Dragon
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 536

Post by Dragon Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:48 pm

Take responsibility for your perceptions.

For every trait, you can interpret it in a positive and a negative manner.

Learn to see the goodness of the person than the negative.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:01 am